Monday, January 19, 2009

The Minority Report.

After spending fourteen and a half combined hours in the air on my three flights from Seattle to Montpellier, I needed to shower and refuel in order to be able to stay awake for the rest of the day.  After checking into the hotel a few of my new classmates and i went out to explore the city for a while.  Now let me add a little side not so that you all can comprehend the healthful situation that I have found myself in while in Montpellier.  In my group of about 20 or so students I am the only male...yes, the only male!  I had some idea of this before I left but honestly did not think that it was all the way true.  I thought that there had to be another guy in the group, well apparently not.  None the less, this is the situation that I have been given and you will not here a complaint about the ratio of men to women from my corner...ever!  All of the girls seem to be very chill and very fun to be with(did I mention smart?) so I'm sure that we will have a great time.  We will see how the rest of the trip goes but right now my biggest concern is trying to remember all of their names!  My life is so difficult...

2 comments:

  1. you a clown kid hahaha!
    glad you made it there safe..
    its HOMETEAM baby! make the girls go crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew you were gay Huston, that is the only reason they would let you in to an all female programme....anyway I will take some of them off your hand

    ReplyDelete