Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Greece: The South Ionian.


My trip to Greece was like nothing I have ever experienced before.  Picture waking up on a 50 foot yacht in the Ionian Sea everyday and being able to sail wherever you wanted.  Sometimes we would anchor up at small port towns in one of the many Greek islands..but then sometimes we would just anchor in a bay of an island who's only inhabitants would be goats.  This was not he typical touristy Greece that most people go to see...this trip took us to the REAL Greece that the locals only really know about.  We saw ZERO tourists the entire trip, with the exception of ourselves.  I explored deserted islands and swam in aqua blue water for 8 days, this trip was amazing.  I am not going to go into any further detail as it would take me far too long to tell you all everything in this blog...so when you see me back home and you still want to know about my trip to Greece just ask and I will be happy to oblige.  

No comments:

Post a Comment