Friday, May 1, 2009

They're baaaaack.


Just the latest fashion trend to hit Europe...what I have been referring to as the "Hammer" pants in reference to the puffy pants MC Hammer used to sport back in the 80's was it?  Well now they are back in full effect and ALL over Montpellier.  At first I thought it was just a few odd(maybe fashion forward) people wearing them but then they came out in bunches!  One, two, three, four people wearing them in one group!!  I don't understand it and I am hoping that this trend has not yet hit the United States...and that it never will.  These pants are taking baggy to an entirely new level.  I am in the process of documenting this finding with my personal camera and will post pictures as soon as I take them...this weirdness must be exposed!  

No comments:

Post a Comment